Contact Us

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Introduction to Art Addict Blog

Hey Guys!

Welcome to my blog. I am the Art Addict blogger. I am a Pakistani girl who lives in Qatar.

I am starting this blog to share my passion of art with everyone. I myself am not a professional or expert in this field but yeah, I can create some beautiful pieces. I have been interested in arts as long as I can remember. I have always been decorating old stuff into modern and presentable items.It's my dream to become a professional artist.

In this blog, you will find many different types of arts. Firstly, I would be posting pictures of handmade painting, sketches, drawings and random doodles, not only to share my creations with everyone but so you could join my journey in learning how to splash your creativity and imagination on a canvas.






Next, of course I would share tutorials, ideas and inspiration for recycled crafts and storage. I would love if you would send me ideas for crafts which I can feature in my blog. As I also love to knit, crochet, cook, and make friendship bracelets, so I would be posting such tutorials too. Apart from these, I would love to share my writings and makeup reviews and tips, as I am quite interested in beauty and fashion things and I strongly believe that makeup is a form of art.




There is something else as well that I want you peeps to know; I am a HUGE books and movie lover. But of course I prefer reading over watching. I can literally never stop reading online books, I am a fan of fictional, fantasy and mystery books. You can say it's my hobby - collecting books and watching movies, so I might as well give movies and books reviews for all those book-lovers out there. I would also love if you would give me books suggestions for reading.




















So this was all about the main theme of this blog. I hope that you all will join my journey in colouring my canvas. Make sure to follow me as many fun things are coming ahead. J


2 comments: